Kendall Jenner is an American reality TV star and model. She is also the half-sister of social media stars, the Kardashians.
If you have seen Kendall on TV or social media, you can see that she is very tall. The question is, how tall is Kendall Jenner in real life?
How Tall is Kendall Jenner?
- Kendall Jenner’s height in feet: 5 feet 10 inches
- Kendall Jenner’s height in centimeters: (178 cm)
Kendall is pretty tall and if you were to compare her to the average height of a woman in the United States, she would be towering over them.
The average woman in the U.S. is about 5 feet 4 inches (161.8 centimeters). Kendall is 6 inches (15.24 centimeters) taller.
Heights of People Related to Kendall Jenner
So now that you know Kendall’s height, how about a look at her height, compared to some of her family members.
- Kim Kardashian’s Height: 5 feet 2 inches (157.5 cm)
- Khloe Kardashian’s Height: 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm)
- Kourtney Kardashian’s Height: 5 feet (152.4 cm)
- Rob Kardashian’s Height: 6 Feet 1 inches (185.42 cm)
- Kylie Jenner’s Height: 5 feet 6 (167.6 cm)
- Kris Jenners’ Height: 5 feet 6 (167.6 cm)
Popular People Who are the Same Height as Kendall Jenner
Kendall is pretty tall, however, take a look at some more stars who are similar in height to her.
What she has to Say About Her Height?
Kendall highlighted how tall she was in a tweet back in 2011.
@GenesisFuchu 5'10 🙂
— Kendall (@KendallJenner) July 24, 2011