10. Her Role Model Growing Up Was Whoopi Goldberg
11. There Was a Time Lupita Did not Feel Beautiful
Lupita graces magazine covers and is seen as a stunning beauty, but for a good majority of her life she did not feel that she was beautiful. It was not until she saw supermodel Alek Wek, that she changed the way she felt about herself and began to embrace her beauty.
12. She Got Her Undergraduate Degree at Hampshire College
Lupita got her Bachelor’s of Arts degree Film Studies from Hampshire College in Massachusetts.
13. She Directed Her Own Documentary
Lupita wrote, directed and produced the documentary In My Genes, which is about the treatment of Kenya’s albino population. It played at several film festivals and won first prize at the 2008 Five College Film Festival.
14. She Also Directed A Music Video